+49 2331 9588–0
- The IBU provides its members with sector-specific information. You can effectively gather information solution-oriented about the following topics: Law, Quality management, Technology. You will also receive up-to-date data about the steel market and financial data and various key figures.
- The association and its experts are available for general questions and requirements. With the IBU you will always have an expert partner at your side.
- IBU members benefit from a comprehensive event offer. You are always advised professionally, specifically for the particular industry and continuously and notified about the latest developments.
- Purchase more cost effectively together: IBU member companies are given favourable conditions in the onepower purchasing pool that otherwise only large customers receive.
- As an IBU member you are integrated into our umbrella organisation trade association Stahl-und Metallverarbeitung e.V. (WSM). This brings together the interests of one of the largest SME sectors in Germany with around 5,000 predominantly family-run businesses, 450,000 employees and 80 billion sales per annum.
- The IBU and the trade association Stahl- und Metallverarbeitung e.V. (WSM) promotes the industrial SMEs, is committed to better basic conditions and a fairer organisation of the supply chain.