+49 2331 9588–0
Information – sector-specific from a professional source.
The IBU provides its members with the comprehensive and consolidated knowledge of its network. Members receive facts, information and specific solutions in the supplier chain. Our experts provide extensive advice with decisions and questions in the following areas:
Events – impart knowledge effectively.
The regular seminars and working parties of the IBU are tailored to address the issues and questions raised by the industry. Members receive special recommendations for action and interesting food for thought from experts. We offer our members a diverse programme.
- Workshops and seminars: Events focusing on a variety of topics, such as negotiation techniques, legal questions in the supply chain, purchasing strategies.
- Working parties: experienced experts from pick up current issues here and discuss important questions. The participants' exchange of experience assumes an important role.
- Visits to member companies, suppliers and customers: you can get to know each other better and receive valuable insights.
Networks – achieve more together.
The promotion of contacts between IBU members is a central aim for the association.
These personal links facilitate access to the market, enable co-operations and create a clear information advantage. In addition, new business contacts and perspectives are also created all the time by:
- using the exchange of experience between managers in working parties, workshops and ad-hoc meetings.
- getting into contact with customers, suppliers, service providers and advisers.
- making use of the support from a tried-and-tested network of experts. By this, we understand the link to expert professionals, obtaining their opinions and formulating a standard usual within the industry.